Barcode Reader CLI
What is the Barcode Reader CLI?
- The BarcodeReaderCLI is a command-line application that integrates barcode recognition into your workflow
- Runs on Windows or Linux from a command line or as part of a script
- Add barcode recognition to your application or Web Service in the language of your choice, including Python, C#, PHP, Java, Node JS, Ruby, Go, and C++
- Deploy to your device, including a physical computer, a Cloud VM, a container, or a microservice
How do I start?
- Integrate and BarcodeReaderCLI with your workflow. Use language integration examples or command line scripts. NOTE: Before the license is activated, BarcodeReaderCLI returns partial values.
- Activate an Evaluation License and conduct pre-production testing.
- Activate one of the production licenses in your production environment.
Barcode Reader CLI can be used with your application or Web Server through a shell script. Alternatively, use any programming language, including Node.js, Java, PHP, Python, C++, C#, Ruby, and Go. See the Integration section for code examples. In each example, the basic steps are:
- Configure command line options
- Spawn a BarcodeRedaerCLI process with configured options
- Wait for the process to complete (unless spawned asynchronously)
- Obtain processing results from stdout or in the output files
- Pass results to further workflow
Did this page help you?