ClearImage Demo is an interactive application included with the ClearImage SDK. It is designed to evaluate and optimize the barcode recognition process and evaluate image processing methods.
ClearImage Demo UI allows to:
- Open an image from a single or multi-page file
- Test the majority of ClearImage API functions without code development
- Test barcode reading, including
- Find the best TBR Code with TBR Wizard (see below)
- User TBR Code to read barcode from your images
- Test image processing
- Get information about the image
- Save results of image processing in a file
The Targeted Barcode Reader (TBR) is a mechanism to activate unique algorithms to read the most challenging barcodes. A TBR Code selects an algorithm.
To activate the TBR code in the Configuration dialog box for a selected reader:
- Check the Enable checkbox
- Select TBR Code in the list of available codes.
Alternatively, click the Wizard button to find the best TBR code.
Use TBR Wizard to find the best TBR Code for the current image. In a Configuration dialog box for a selected reader:
- Click the Wizard button. This opens the TBR Wizard dialog box.
- Click the Start button. This will read all the barcodes on the current image utilizing each of the available TBR codes
- Tested TBR codes are sorted by the decreasing number of found barcodes and by increasing recognition time. The best TBR Code for this image is at the top of the list.
- Click the Use Top TBR button to activate the code at the top of the results list.